Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we get a refund on Young Money?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Can we get a refund on Young Money?

Antonio Brown scores a TD every 35.55 times he is targeted. Emmanuel Sanders scores a TD every 31.85 times he is targeted. So...some time around Christmas we can expect a TD from one of these guys.

Oh yeah..I forgot...they move the chains though......yawn!!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Starter

User Info Menu

Young Counterfeits might be a more accurate description.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i agree.

These guys are chumps and can't make plays. Steeler rose colored glasses has really go to the coaching and FO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

brown is getting his numbers, that's all that matters to some

and not taking the 3rd for manny when it was gifted to them was criminal with this roster

Legend

User Info Menu

yea, but they are great character guys that won't put shame on the team....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

and not taking the 3rd for manny when it was gifted to them was criminal with this roster
    Yeah, that will prove to be a poor decision. I don't think Sanders gets paid what he is hoping for on the open market, but I'd bet against him returning to the Steelers.

They could have taken Schmarko with the 3rd from the Pats* and then they would still have what is looking to be a very high third round pick this year. Instead, they'll likely end up with a 5th or 6th round comp pick in 2014.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

Cause we could draft another Curtis Brown, Trai Essex, Willie Reid, Matt Spaeth, Bruce Davis, Hank Poteat, Kendrick Clancey, etc. Considering our draft success, any draft pick is a crap shoot vs keeping a current player.

Of course we could get a Wallace, Lewis, or Max Starks.

Still I'd rather keep Sanders and try to win now. I have 0 problem with that decision.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Cause we could draft another Curtis Brown, Trai Essex, Willie Reid, Matt Spaeth, Bruce Davis, Hank Poteat, Kendrick Clancey, etc. Considering our draft success, any draft pick is a crap shoot vs keeping a current player.

Of course we could get a Wallace, Lewis, or Max Starks.

Still I'd rather keep Sanders and try to win now. I have 0 problem with that decision.
    nope.. that pick would've been the one that changed our season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like Brown, but I have no idea why we extended him before his was an RFA. That was just dumb. We had two year of paying him very little on the horizon and signed him to a long term deal to spite Wallace.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

It'd help if Ben didn't start making so many bad throws. I really don't see our WRs as our biggest concern. They're good enough.