Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6ft 4 220 plus with an accurate rocket arm? Just sayin....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Wonder if Dallas might have had it good with one of the greatest running backs off all time with a game manger qb. I dont think that type of trade would work out that well. There was some good drafting going on there. Screw up the qb pick game over.

I Also don't think this team is as bad as there record. They will be back to form next season I think.
    Dallas traded a RB... if they traded a SB winning QB or a QB with 3 SB appearances I could see his point but notice how Dub can't find that type of trade because teams NEVER trade SB winners who still have something left in the tank.

Starter

User Info Menu

If you are banking on a Walker type of trade to lift the Steelers,you might as well keep Ben and bank on a 1974 type draft,both were lighting in a bottle type of events. I'll keep Ben,thanks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    this is weird... actually I got bored hearing you repeat the same stat over and over again.

It doesn't how many times you repeat the Dallas trade of 1989 because they didn't trade a franchise QB...
    The Cowboys received 4 players and 8 draft picks for this RB. It doesn't matter the position. Trading a franchise QB still in his prime should net a pretty healthy return. My whole point is, the return that can be gotten by the Steelers should they make Ben available and how that return could turn this franchise around as soon as it did the Cowboys.

But focus on dumb stuff.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    .....I Also don't think this team is as bad as there record. They will be back to form next season I think.
    How? They are going to be the 3rd highest over the cap come this next off season. Please tell us your formula for how they will be back next year. They will be worse.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    The Cowboys received 4 players and 8 draft picks for this RB. It doesn't matter the position. Trading a franchise QB still in his prime should net a pretty healthy return. My whole point is, the return that can be gotten by the Steelers should they make Ben available and how that return could turn this franchise around as soon as it did the Cowboys.

But focus on dumb stuff.
    The position DOES matter....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dallas traded a RB... if they traded a SB winning QB or a QB with 3 SB appearances I could see his point but notice how Dub can't find that type of trade because teams NEVER trade SB winners who still have something left in the tank.
    I guess you don't remember the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. They had a QB that was in his prime and they left him go. They brought Elvis into the building.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The position DOES matter....
    Ok explain for what reason? Because the Steelers should get more in return for a franchise QB who has won 2 super bowls than a near washed up RB?

Exactly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Ok explain for what reason? Because the Steelers should get more in return for a franchise QB who has won 2 super bowls than a near washed up RB?

Exactly.
    Yeah... exactly.