Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 6ft 4 220 plus with an accurate rocket arm? Just sayin....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    18 seconds into this clip he throws a lazer from inside the far right hash, all the way across the field to inside the far left hash, while under pressure. That is what the NFL is looking for.
    So your hard on for AJ McMarron has softened

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OK I get this. I too love Ben....but we will not see another championship while Ben is the QB for the Steelers. Too many holes and the cap hell they are in this next off season is going to make it even worse.
    that's cool. It's your opinion. My opinion is that I think he's gonna win at least 1 more andmaybe towards the end of his career as a Steeler. And this time, he'll be the MVP.
    Last edited by pfelix73; 10-29-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    that's cool. It's your opinion. My opinion is that I think he's gonna win at least 1 more andmaybe towards the end of his career as a Steeler. And this time, he'll be the MVP.
    Ok then what is your plan to fill the needs at WR, O-line, NT, FS, TE, and CB? 3rd highest cap hit next year. And the Steelers do not fill needs (major ones), via free agency.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    So your hard on for AJ McMarron has softened
    No...I'm pretty stiff on him still.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ok then what is your plan to fill the needs at WR, O-line, NT, FS, TE, and CB? 3rd highest cap hit next year. And the Steelers do not fill needs (major ones), via free agency.
    You really expect to fix all this in one draft while giving the keys to a rookie QB... AND making a SB run?

WR - we have Wheaton.. he will develop into a nice #2.
    OL - Draft LT top 10 or go the typical Pittsburgh FO way and "hope and pray" Gilbert and Adams improve
    NT - continue to ride McClendon and Fangupo.. or draft Nix if we don't go LT in the 1st round..
    FS - don't know.. Golden isn't the answer
    TE - Miller is fine.. that can wait another year.
    CB - Ike restructured and Gay is playing well
    Last edited by feltdizz; 10-30-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    You really expect to fix all this in one draft while giving the keys to a rookie QB... AND making a SB run?

WR - we have Wheaton.. he will develop into a nice #2.
    OL - Draft LT top 10 or go the typical Pittsburgh FO way and "hope and pray" Gilbert and Adams improve
    NT - continue to ride McClendon and Fangupo.. or draft Nix if we don't go LT in the 1st round..
    FS - don't know.. Golden isn't the answer
    TE - Miller is fine.. that can wait another year.
    CB - Ike restructured and Gay is playing well
    Oh my goodness!!! Do you even read?!! That is my whole point. You can't!!! That is why this window is closed and will be for some time. And this team more than likely will never win another championship while Ben is at QB. Too many holes to fill and not enough time to do it. And these holes the Steelers have?....will be worse this time next year after they go into this next off season with the 3rd highest cap number.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Why not? It worked for the 1-15 Dallas Cowboys. With in 3 years they then went on a 4 year run that saw them win 3 championships. And they did it with a QB who only once threw for more than 20 TD's in a season, and never more than 23. Game manager!!!

It can be done again. Build this defense and running game to dominance and have a viable/descent QB and they will win.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why not? It worked for the 1-15 Dallas Cowboys. With in 3 years they then went on a 4 year run that saw them win 3 championships. And they did it with a QB who only once threw for more than 20 TD's in a season, and never more than 23. Game manager!!!

It can be done again. Build this defense and running game to dominance and have a viable/descent QB and they will win.
    feltdizz?? Is that Simon and Garfunkel I hear in the background? The Sounds of Silence?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wonder if Dallas might have had it good with one of the greatest running backs off all time with a game manger qb. I dont think that type of trade would work out that well. There was some good drafting going on there. Screw up the qb pick game over.

I Also don't think this team is as bad as there record. They will be back to form next season I think.

Legend

User Info Menu

feltdizz?? Is that Simon and Garfunkel I hear in the background? The Sounds of Silence?

this is weird... actually I got bored hearing you repeat the same stat over and over again.

It doesn't how many times you repeat the Dallas trade of 1989 because they didn't trade a franchise QB...