Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We did Bruce wrong and we need him back

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    shouldn't tomlin pay for that out of his own pocket seeing that he's the one that fired him?
    I'm not one advocating that Arians return. But Tomlin was merely a figure head in that firing. Tomlin said in a public forum that he wanted/expected Arians and the entire staff to return. It was Rooney who "retired" Arians.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    I propose we somehow convince the mayor of Pittsburgh to have the village clockmaker build a gigantic clock in market square. Somehow, find out the Cardinals travel plans to Houston and reroute the plane so that it flies over Pittsburgh at precisely midnight. As the plane passes over the clock, it plays a song that offers the Rooney's sincerest apologies, and entices Mr. Arians to forgive us all and return to Pittsburgh as our offensive coordinator.
    During every thunderstorm, you can drive past that clock tower in your DeLorean at 88 mph repeatedly until it gets struck by lightning. Then you can travel into the past and convince Arians not to "retire" (after hatching some cockamamie scheme in which you pretend to sexually assault your own mother to make your weird peeping-tom father look good when he attempts to rescue her, of course).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

arians was 18th in the league in scoring offense with the colts and is 24th in the league with arizona...............real impressive

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You know the season has gone awry when we are idolizing and missing Arians!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Arians is still a moron.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They have an offense that can barely move the ball in Arizona. They're far from impressive.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I did see where Taamu is logging some quality snaps out there

the steelers will regret letting him go, I'm afraid. This team needs all the young talent it can get

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Arians is still a moron.
    Yes, but it's apparent he's less of a moron than Haley.

And I guess no one has ever seen T'was the Night Before Christmas?
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    arians was 18th in the league in scoring offense with the colts and is 24th in the league with arizona...............real impressive
    I dont think anyone in Indy cared about their scoring ranking with an 11-5 record and a chance to make noise in the playoffs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Yes, but it's apparent he's less of a moron than Haley.

And I guess no one has ever seen T'was the Night Before Christmas?
    The Steelers 2013 regular season "highlights" DVD could be titled the Nightmare Before Christmas.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.