Thread: Sunday Ticket question

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sunday Ticket question

Hey folks,

So i'm headed to SF this weekend, my sister has DirectTV but NOT Sunday ticket... is there anyway to you know... bump my service over to her satellite box for the game?

Any ideas?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    Hey folks,

So i'm headed to SF this weekend, my sister has DirectTV but NOT Sunday ticket... is there anyway to you know... bump my service over to her satellite box for the game?

Any ideas?
    I doubt you can do that. But I think you can purchase a game, on a per game basis? Like pay-per-view?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I doubt you can do that. But I think you can purchase a game, on a per game basis? Like pay-per-view?
    Awfully spendy, to buy just one weekend of ST. You might be better off finding some establishment near your sister's place that has ST.

Legend

User Info Menu

did you buy the streaming option? That's how I get most of my games, I stream them from DTv
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Awfully spendy, to buy just one weekend of ST. You might be better off finding some establishment near your sister's place that has ST.
    Not necessarily. If buying the one game costed $39.95, I spend that much every time I go to the bar to watch the Steelers play.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Not necessarily. If buying the one game costed $39.95, I spend that much every time I go to the bar to watch the Steelers play.
    Don't see the option for one game anywhere on their site. IIRC, last time they offered it that way, it was more than $39.95, but I could be wrong about that.