Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Tomlin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Fire Tomlin

OK, I know, this is a totally reactionary response to today's loss, and tomorrow, I'll probably want to go back on it ...but today, I'm thinking it's time to can MT. This team was just not prepared for the Raiders game. It's getting to be an all-too-common occurrence. And I'm tired of hearing excuses about Tomlin's clock management. He's coached how many years, and he still doesn't get it? He never will. He can hit the road. And he can take the golf coach with him.

And as far as our vaunted defense? The Raiders have one of the worst O-lines in the league...and we couldn't do any better than that? LeBeau can start collecting his pension.

Plenty of players who ought to be fired, too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There talking about DL on the postgame radio broadcast, basically saying the defense was playing like they wasn't prepared. 10 yd cushion makes even the worst QB look good. He should be the first to get canned. And if Tomlin can't can him or Haley, the Rooneys need to can him.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

They new we couldn't defend the read option... and they made us pay.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    They new we couldn't defend the read option... and they made us pay.

Bull&*^% we stuffed RG3 last year

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    So, this was just about execution. We wrote the book on how to stop the read option.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    So, this was just about execution. We wrote the book on how to stop the read option.
    Pryor's run was to the other side, but I think having James Harrison, who was still a beast against the run last year, went a long way to stopping the read option.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Pryor's run was to the other side, but I think having James Harrison, who was still a beast against the run last year, went a long way to stopping the read option.
    I think the outside guys have NO FAITH in our NT and that's why LW crashed down so hard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    James Harrison was abused by Tebow in the playoffs.

This has nothing to do with one player missing an assignment. One LB crashing down should result in a 15 yard gain not a 95 yard run on the fist play..that's just flat out bad defense.

Legend

User Info Menu

on a cold and rainy day where the redskins dropped 8 to 10 passes....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yep!! And RGIII could throw a lot better than Pryor.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash