Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Young money

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brown is a compliment. They need Sanders to hit the road and draft a #1. They also need another threat at TE. 5 TEs on the roster & only one shows up...The FO should be ashamed of themselves.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    So you were just rambling about how bad Heath is and how he may never be the same while talking about the draft at the same time? makes sense. There were only two TE's in the last draft that I would have taken and in both rounds we took the right guy. You don't replace super stars with late round draft picks. We need to start looking at TE, but a year or two down the road. The players we need to draft to replace are Ike, Troy and McLendon.
    Not a ramble. Heath has not been good since returning. And the draft that I was talking about was NEXT YEARS draft ... you know, the one that comes after this abortion of a season is over. And, sorry, but Heath isn't the same since the injury .. at his age, he may never be .. so yes, it is time to start looking for his replacement. That means quite possibly in NEXT YEARS draft ... you know, the one in MAY, 2014.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why do you think Heath is not the same? The ONE drop and ONE fumble?

I think the playcalling for him sucks and I think Heath looks pretty much the same. He is a beast and physical specimen. He blows out three ligaments and he is already back.

Ben is having a hard time avoiding the rush and reading defenses at the same time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    You can't come to a must-win game, and give up a 93 yard run 7 seconds into the game!
    At what point in the game can you give up a 93 yard run?

Legend

User Info Menu

Heath Miller is still a fine player.

That said, a replacement for him in future seasons might be due soon. Thing is, a decent TE is easily available in the middle rounds of the draft.

There are more pressing issues, like a #1 passing target & someone able to hold the line at NT to stop 93 yard opening drives.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    No, he isn't above criticism, but your boy Brown was far more of a liability.
    its becoming pretty obvious what felts problem with heath is, and it isn't his play on the field

the thinly veiled card is easy to read

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Heath Miller is still a fine player.

That said, a replacement for him in future seasons might be due soon. Thing is, a decent TE is easily available in the middle rounds of the draft.

There are more pressing issues, like a #1 passing target & someone able to hold the line at NT to stop 93 yard opening drives.
    Exactly what I was getting at ... although I would add that "either" Heath was brought back a little too soon "OR" he's completely healed and has a little "hitch in his step" when running.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    its becoming pretty obvious what felts problem with heath is, and it isn't his play on the field

the thinly veiled card is easy to read
    Only a true racist does what you just did....

I have no problem with Heeeath, if you were up to speed you would realize my problem is with the fans of Heeeath who bash everyone else for doing it wrong while swearing up and down Heeath is the only one doing it right.

Someone brought up Heaths drop, fumbles, age, injury and its... "oh no, can't replace him, it would be disrespectful" but then we have fans who wish injury and failure on certain players on our team because they point after a first down.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 10-28-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sure guy

I'm sure that's what it is

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    sure guy

I'm sure that's what it is
    Put on your big boy pants and provides some evidence to back up your claim or stfu.