Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The real Suisham

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The real Suisham

Is showing up 34 and 36 yd shanks. It's my fault I picked up this ding bag on my fantasy league.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Is showing up 34 and 36 yd shanks. It's my fault I picked up this ding bag on my fantasy league.
    I'll share the blame. I added him this week, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Heck of a time to decide to stop being $$. He was in the running for team MVP before tonight. Steelers can't catch a break this season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I never bought into him being the money player, and while he was pretty good up until this point, this proves the reason he was let go so many times prior to coming to Pittsburgh. I caution those also, who think William Gay is suddenly a good player. Or those who think Mike Adams will develop, "if he is given a chance at RT."

For the most part, you are what you are. If you have a good amount of track record already, you don't suddently change for the better.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

On radio, Tunch said following one of the fubars that the hold by Zotlan Messco was really bad, the ball leaning way over to one side.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I never bought into him being the money player, and while he was pretty good up until this point, this proves the reason he was let go so many times prior to coming to Pittsburgh. I caution those also, who think William Gay is suddenly a good player. Or those who think Mike Adams will develop, "if he is given a chance at RT."

For the most part, you are what you are. If you have a good amount of track record already, you don't suddently change for the better.
    Your timing is a little suspect...lol.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    On radio, Tunch said following one of the fubars that the hold by Zotlan Messco was really bad, the ball leaning way over to one side.
    If Mesko botched a hold in addition to his other mistakes, then there is no reason for him to be with the team next week. I originally liked the move to bring him in - I thought he would be a moderate upgrade. I was clearly incorrect.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I'll share the blame. I added him this week, too.
    Well then that makes 3 of us.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Dude had an off day. Im not going to blame him. One hold was bad, and besides that, how about scoring some freaking TDs in the Red Zone against a bad team? When you cant score in the red zone you open yourself up to these types of losses.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Dude had an off day. Im not going to blame him. One hold was bad, and besides that, how about scoring some freaking TDs in the Red Zone against a bad team? When you cant score in the red zone you open yourself up to these types of losses.
    yep.. although I bashed the D for a lack of TO's I also thought our O wouldn't do anything with them.