Right now, the Steelers would pick no worse than 8th, so hopefully they'll be able to get a franchise LT. This team has a ton of holes, but solidifying LT would help a lot.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...
2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
The play was still made though...
For the money we have wrapped up in Ben... he is certainly not performing up to expectation. You can blame it on the OL all you want, and, yes, that is part of the problem. Ben was missing badly on slant routes and drag routes even when he had time.
With that pathetic performance yesterday, I'd say it's time to clean house and start over.
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!