Some of you will agree with me and some you will flame and say leave the guy alone it's in the past, he paid his debt yada yada yada...

WTF is ESPN thinking??? The sight of Ray Lewis seriously makes me ill... I hate him with every fiber of my being... This scumbag left two human beings lying in the street bleeding to death and basically got away with it... He got back in his limo and callously left two precious humans to die like animals. Not only got away with it, but was SB MVP shortly thereafter... and since, ESPN and the media have purposely built up this piece of human garbage and now parade him on national TV like he is someone to be looked up to and idolized. I followed the case closely and read the everything that was made public... Witnesses have said that Ray got back in the Limo and told everyone that quote "My football career isn't going to end like this"... as two human beings were lying in the street dying... This can't be said enough times... Him playing football was more important then those two young men's lives. How vicious and cold can you get??? No one was ever convicted of these horrific murders and now Lewis is trotted out on national TV like nothing ever happened. What a strange and sad society we live in...