Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terrelle Pryor Says Steelers Offered to Select Him...

Pro Bowler
    tomlin is just a figure head

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Tomlin himself said it was his decision: http://sports-kings.com/downanddista...-his-decision/.
    I think Tomlin fits the profile of someone who sometimes makes sudden, impulsive decisions (re. his firing of Al Everest 2 weeks before the regular season).

Not saying Tomlin wasn't feeling any pressure from Rooney. But that doesn't mean he wasn't the one making the call.
    Again, Tomlin is a good soldier...

After working with Arians for six seasons and being acquainted with him longer than that, I would imagine that, if Tomlin were truly behind it, Arians would at least know why he was not offered a new contract...

Hell, even Al Everest knew why he was fired...

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Again, Tomlin is a good soldier...

After working with Arians for six seasons and being acquainted with him longer than that, I would imagine that, if Tomlin were truly behind it, Arians would at least know why he was not offered a new contract...

Hell, even Al Everest knew why he was fired...
    "I would imagine." That's exactly what you've got...what you've imagined. Might be true. But then again, maybe not.

And DOES Everest know exactly why he was fired? If so, then maybe it's just as likely that Arians knows why he was fired...
    Last edited by BradshawsHairdresser; 10-25-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    "I would imagine." That's exactly what you've got...what you've imagined. Might be true. But then again, maybe not.

And DOES Everest know exactly why he was fired? If so, then maybe it's just as likely that Arians knows why he was fired...
    Yeah. I wouldn't say "just as likely"...

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Yeah. I wouldn't say "just as likely"...
    Well, we'll agree to disagree...you've got no proof and neither do I.