Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Up With Heath???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He has been taking days off every week. Call it a "Hines" day. Nothing to worry about.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    He has been taking days off every week. Call it a "Hines" day. Nothing to worry about.
    On SteelersLIVE they were joking that Heath took Hines' shovel pass and now he's taking his day off.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    On SteelersLIVE they were joking that Heath took Hines' shovel pass and now he's taking his day off.
    That's funny! He could use the day off with his knee. That knee is getting stronger with the "on & off"...In this case the days off is better than practicing every week until it is 100%. I just hope he doesn't keep mimicking him...I don't know if I could handle Heath doing the quickstep. I only watched a Dancing with the Stars season once in my life...that was enough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Heath practiced fully yesterday (Thursday)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heath is flat out a physical beast. Shredded his knee end of last season and here he is again looking like Heath. He's one of my favorite Steelers of all time. A true pro and football player to the core!

Even after blowing out his knee he is still the best all around TE in the game the past 10 years.