Thread: Timmons has Broken Hand

Legend

User Info Menu

Timmons has Broken Hand

He is expected to continue playing, but he suffered a minor fracture against Baltimore:

Mike Prisuta@DVEMike[URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/DVEMike/status/392606125582843904"]4h[/URL]LB Timmons has cast on left hand: "I have a minor fracture. I can still play, still not gonna stop me from doing the things I want to do."
    Followed by [URL="http://www.planetsteelers.com/Dejan_Kovacevic"]Dejan Kovacevic [/URL]

I guess this explains why Wilson was activated.

Legend

User Info Menu

yep it does. The Steelers can't catch a break.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Timmons has been a beast the last couple of games. Aside from not making a big INT, this shouldn't hurt his game too much.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Timmons has been a beast the last couple of games. Aside from not making a big INT, this shouldn't hurt his game too much.
    He can always join Ike Taylor in the "I can't catch" club until his hand heals

Legend

User Info Menu

Timmons was credited with SEVENTEEN TACKLES (TWELVE SOLO) against Baltimore. That's good stuff right there. Hopefully opposing RB's won't be more likely to break his tackles if he can only grab with one hand due to the other hand being a big ol' club.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Timmons was credited with SEVENTEEN TACKLES (TWELVE SOLO) against Baltimore. That's good stuff right there. Hopefully opposing RB's won't be more likely to break his tackles if he can only grab with one hand due to the other hand being a big ol' club.
    Maybe he can use the club to generate some turnovers Im thinking blessing in disguise.