Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Steelers release RB Isaac Redman and sign LB Kion Wilson

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,274
    Kion Wilson is a f'n joke. He should NEVER put on an NFL uniform again, much less for the Steelers. For goodness sake, did you guys watch him play? Engulfed on every play. Totally out of his depth. Completely overwhelmed. Wastes a roster spot. I thought the Sylvester signing was the end of that debacle.

    Redman wasn't adding anything but it makes me sick the Steelers talent evaluators deemed this high school player worthy of a spot. Mind numbing personnel move and it's sad the LB corp has gotten to the point where a dead fish gets the call.

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Kion Wilson is a f'n joke. He should NEVER put on an NFL uniform again, much less for the Steelers. For goodness sake, did you guys watch him play? Engulfed on every play. Totally out of his depth. Completely overwhelmed. Wastes a roster spot. I thought the Sylvester signing was the end of that debacle.

    Redman wasn't adding anything but it makes me sick the Steelers talent evaluators deemed this high school player worthy of a spot. Mind numbing personnel move and it's sad the LB corp has gotten to the point where a dead fish gets the call.
    well said my friend, well said!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  3. #13
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    918
    not to worry my friends... Kion will be on the chopping block again in a few weeks if Spence is anywhere close to being ready to go.

  4. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,731
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Kion Wilson?? they need a blocking dummy in practice or something???
    Guessw they got a blocking dummy (Wilson) by releasing a tackling dummy (Redman).

    Redman getting cut was long overdue.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    That is a dumb move. With all these injuries to other teams' RB's, he'll be scarfed up in no time..Could've tried a trade first. And Kion? Unreal.
    True. The fourth string RB on the 31st ranked running team is usually taken first in most fantasy pools too!

    Don't know if they tried trading him, but I can't see too many bites for a guy like him. The return probably wouldn't be worth the quarter it costs to make the call.

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hey Roger...
    Posts
    3,334
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    True. The fourth string RB on the 31st ranked running team is usually taken first in most fantasy pools too!

    Don't know if they tried trading him, but I can't see too many bites for a guy like him. The return probably wouldn't be worth the quarter it costs to make the call.
    Yeah, everyone saw what he did...not much. Too bad too because I can remember a few years ago when he fought so hard to get that TD against the Ravens. Made a big impression on me and I wanted him to succeed.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,258
    Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    I'm sure teams will be chomping at the bit for Redman
    The owner of the team in Washington might just to make his point.



    Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.



  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    not to worry my friends... Kion will be on the chopping block again in a few weeks if Spence is anywhere close to being ready to go.
    I was thinking that too. Kion can play ST's and I wonder if they'll have Spence out on that squad initially.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •