Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So??????

Legend

User Info Menu

So??????

Any news on Gilbert?
    Was he injured or has Tomlin seen enough of this sack of sh*t?
    Does anyone think Tomlin inserts this dog back into the starting lineup?
    I know it was only 1 game, but isnt it coincidence we can run the ball with some authority when this mope is out of the game.
    Was he not put back in because of unaspiring play or his stupid false start penalty on the first drive of the game?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

so you don't like the guy?

Legend

User Info Menu

He's my 2nd cousin on my fathers side

Legend

User Info Menu

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/10/20/4859502/marcus-gilbert-injury-steelers-right-tackle-questionable-to-return-guy-whimper-mike-adams[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

The Cardinals dumped Levi Brown off on us for a conditional 7th rounder...I propose we package Adams and Gilbert and trade them to anyone who will take them off our hands for a conditional late round pick.

Starter

User Info Menu

Maybe you're kidding, and I know the contempt for Adams and Gilbert is at an all time high around here but you're insane if you think a 2nd and 3rd year player should be shipped out for a conditional draft pick. Giving up on either of these guys is the wrong move at this stage of their careers. Remember Keith Urbik?

Also, Brown didn't cost the Steelers a pick because he didn't play the required number of games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    Maybe you're kidding, and I know the contempt for Adams and Gilbert is at an all time high around here but you're insane if you think a 2nd and 3rd year player should be shipped out for a conditional draft pick. Giving up on either of these guys is the wrong move at this stage of their careers. Remember Keith Urbik?

Also, Brown didn't cost the Steelers a pick because he didn't play the required number of games.
    Yes, I know...and I am just kidding...

...but almost not.

Starter

User Info Menu

Hahahaha I feel ya!

Legend

User Info Menu

nm nm nm nm nm
    Last edited by pittpete; 10-21-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    The Cardinals dumped Levi Brown off on us for a conditional 7th rounder...I propose we package Adams and Gilbert and trade them to anyone who will take them off our hands for a conditional late round pick.
    They dont get that 7th rounder since he didnt play in 5 games
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S