Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Legend

User Info Menu

Bell was great, and the O-line had its best game of the season...may their success continue.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Looks like a Big Ten back just might have what it takes eh Dizz.
    You were right about Bell.

Legend

User Info Menu

A good RB makes an average OL look great. Imagine if the Steelers had a good OL?... Bell gets an easy 100yd game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

From what I got to see, I am still happy to have drafted Bell!! Can't wait for him to get his first 100+ yard game!!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    From what I got to see, I am still happy to have drafted Bell!! Can't wait for him to get his first 100+ yard game!!
    I cant wait for his first 200+ yard game!!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I may be Bell's biggest critic in here predraft & post. Good performance yesterday. Keep getting better. I may like the pick before the years out.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Looks like a Big Ten back just might have what it takes eh Dizz.
    He'll be the first.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Very excited by Bell's performance. Nice vision, nice patience, and a good mix of speed and power. Jones and Dwyer also did some nice things when they subbed for Bell.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    I may be Bell's biggest critic in here predraft & post. Good performance yesterday. Keep getting better. I may like the pick before the years out.
    I was a skeptic as well but given our OL Bell has been a beast. I'm really impressed by his patience and turning a no gain into 3 yards. Imagine what this kid will do when our OL executes.. I would like to see him get more touches in the passing game out in space.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dizz, it's good to be right on one thing at least.

Why I believe Bell is different than most Big Ten backs is because most Big Ten backs especially those Wisconsin backs run behind superb OL's. Bell was always good at running behind an OL that was almost always outclassed. And that makes him a good fit for this squad. He is an A and B gap runner who finds tiny crack and squirts through it, always falling forward. I think he is going to be special if he can stay healthy.
    Trolls are people too.