Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Starter

User Info Menu

Le'Veon Bell

This kid looks like the truth!

They're clearly keeping him fresh (spelling him with Felix Jones and Dwyer) as he's working back from an injury, but man, when he's out there it brings an entirely different dimension to the offense.

He's got the best vision and patience for a rookie RB that I've seen in a long time. Looks like he's gonna be a good one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    This kid looks like the truth!

They're clearly keeping him fresh (spelling him with Felix Jones and Dwyer) as he's working back from an injury, but man, when he's out there it brings an entirely different dimension to the offense.

He's got the best vision and patience for a rookie RB that I've seen in a long time. Looks like he's gonna be a good one.

agreed..

and a lot of it gets back to the Offensive Line having a surprisingly good game.. even with the likes of Guy Whimper stepping in and holding his own.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Exactly what I thought...this kid is patient. Instead of diving into the line, he follows his blockers.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Running a little wild-cat too...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great vision out there today. Made the right reads 90% of the time and got skinny in some tight holes...especially right up the middle. Best O-line performance of the year and it looked like the guards and center did an outstanding job.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

93 yards... a very good day for all involved. And there couldn't have been a better day to do it. I never really saw him fall backwards when he was tackled either, which was a good sign.

Dwyer and Jones did well when given the opportunity as well. Good day for the run game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought his reads were impressive. He seemed to be patient just long enough to identify the hole - and then commit to the effort. Some guys just plow up the middle. For others, no hole is good enough and they keep dancing till they lose yards. Today was a very nice effort.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

very encouraging performance

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm a fan .

Legend

User Info Menu

Looks like a Big Ten back just might have what it takes eh Dizz.
    Trolls are people too.