Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Le'Veon Bell

Le'Veon Bell

This kid looks like the truth!

They're clearly keeping him fresh (spelling him with Felix Jones and Dwyer) as he's working back from an injury, but man, when he's out there it brings an entirely different dimension to the offense.

He's got the best vision and patience for a rookie RB that I've seen in a long time. Looks like he's gonna be a good one.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    This kid looks like the truth!

They're clearly keeping him fresh (spelling him with Felix Jones and Dwyer) as he's working back from an injury, but man, when he's out there it brings an entirely different dimension to the offense.

He's got the best vision and patience for a rookie RB that I've seen in a long time. Looks like he's gonna be a good one.

agreed..

and a lot of it gets back to the Offensive Line having a surprisingly good game.. even with the likes of Guy Whimper stepping in and holding his own.

Exactly what I thought...this kid is patient. Instead of diving into the line, he follows his blockers.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Running a little wild-cat too...

Great vision out there today. Made the right reads 90% of the time and got skinny in some tight holes...especially right up the middle. Best O-line performance of the year and it looked like the guards and center did an outstanding job.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

93 yards... a very good day for all involved. And there couldn't have been a better day to do it. I never really saw him fall backwards when he was tackled either, which was a good sign.

Dwyer and Jones did well when given the opportunity as well. Good day for the run game

Pro Bowler
    I thought his reads were impressive. He seemed to be patient just long enough to identify the hole - and then commit to the effort. Some guys just plow up the middle. For others, no hole is good enough and they keep dancing till they lose yards. Today was a very nice effort.

very encouraging performance

Legend
    I'm a fan .

Looks like a Big Ten back just might have what it takes eh Dizz.