Thread: I wish

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wish

We could score points
    17 per is terrible

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Agree strongly. Gratified that we did not bugaboo ourselves into another L, tho it was close to happening.

Backup

User Info Menu

Happy for the win, but certainly agree with this sentiment. We had two chance to put the game away and make it a two score game but only came away with 3 points both times...None the less it was a good win!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Heath's fumble may have given us another score, but I'll take the win no doubt. I just don't think we're going to be that potent offense until we greatly increase our red zone efficiency. I liked the wildcat type plays today, at least it was not a bubble screen and will give the future opponents something else to think about.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll take 17 vs. the Ravens anyday as long as they score 16 or less.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Their inability to score inside the 10 yard line is abysmal and pathetic. 8 minute drives in which they cannot score a TD have been common place. This is an issue that dates back multiple years over 2 O coordinators and does not appear to be changing anytime soon.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I wish Derek Moye would have caught that TD too...but man he made a nice grab going up for that other reception.

This and AB's drop last week may have improved our rating but what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Their inability to score inside the 10 yard line is abysmal and pathetic. 8 minute drives in which they cannot score a TD have been common place. This is an issue that dates back multiple years over 2 O coordinators and does not appear to be changing anytime soon.
    you need a run game or big physical receivers to shield off defenders on quick throws. in the past the run game wasnt any good mostly due to a poor OL

the run game is better now but we still dont have the receivers that can do that. AB is good with his quickness down there but lacks in size. the others??? well, they're very coverable especially in tighter spaces the end zone keeps them in