Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Trojan Horse Blocked

Legend

User Info Menu

Google Chrome blocked me as well.....A virus is among us....
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Rookie

User Info Menu

Yep, firefox says there is badware here. No bueno. Somebody is being a penis.
    "....great films, with plots! Where you cared about whose ass it was, and why it was farting!"

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/235511.jpg

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

having the same problem.... Glad I found out what was causing these damn messages about it.. too bad its this website... get it fixed!!! lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Seems as if someone is trying to Crash this place

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

So whats the deal? Is anyone gonna make a statement or what? Firefox is still flagging the site.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Seems as if someone is trying to Crash this place
    Crash?

Hmmm...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some kind of explanation from steelz09 or someone would definitely be appreciated. The site is flagged by Google and Firefox.

Here's the explanation in Chrome:

What is the current listing status for planetsteelers.com/forums?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time(s) over the past 90 days.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 323 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 99 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-10-19, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-10-19.Malicious software includes 156 exploit(s).
    Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including googledrive.com/, llamaralac1975.tk/.
    This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID-WEB-INC).
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, planetsteelers.com/forums appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including pittsburghsteelersforum.com/.
    Not sure what the stuff about the "pittsburghsteelersforum" is about.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My google chome ... same message now. I am on with my Nook.

Belichick ! Damn you !

Starter

User Info Menu

Didn't see this thread but saw as soon as I got on the one about the virus updates and replied.

Yeah, the same thing for several days now. I looked at it but hit the Ignore this warning option and am here. So far no signs of a problem on my PC.

Definitely this has to be addressed.

Starter

User Info Menu

You know I just noticed that there have been almost no new threads since the 16th and 17th. I did not pay attention to that before. That is why I have been coming on and off quickly. I had already read the posts already. Something may be wrong or not, but it should be checked out.