Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Trojan Horse Blocked

Starter

User Info Menu

Did not get the warning page the past two times I opened the site. Since I posted and read the very few new threads I came back twice and no warning was given.

There is something fishy about this and it would be nice if someone explained it since clearly the lack of threads and replys is noticeable.

Backup

User Info Menu

same warning on every thread I open.

Backup

User Info Menu

me too, at least its getting blocked by my microsoft essentials

Legend

User Info Menu

Chadman has escaped this until right now... every page that opens Norton Anti-Virus is telling him that a 'web attack was blocked'. Thankfully Chadman's PC Defense is more stout that Steve McLendon.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Chadman has escaped this until right now... every page that opens Norton Anti-Virus is telling him that a 'web attack was blocked'. Thankfully Chadman's PC Defense is more stout that Steve McLendon.
    If that is all you have you still need a better anti virus package. Your computer is not safe.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    TY Chadman for somehow relating this to the football scene. I thought that the red warning page was gone but I noticed it was back this morning.

Hey! Could this possibly be the Raven's doing? Maybe they figure by diverting everyones attention from the game it will help them.

Uhh! I mean now all the info and tips on how to win this game by the posters here is missing. Oh well, it looks Tomlin and the gang are on their own. Geez! I hope they can still manage to pull this off.

Backup

User Info Menu

Yep something is going on with this site... Kaspersky reports a Trojan script every page I click on...

Legend

User Info Menu

If someone is trying to Crash the site its a sign of a serious problem.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I only see the error when I use Google Chrome. I've had the webhost search the files and database for malicious content and they haven't been able to find anything as of yet.

Can you all please provide the name (and location if provided) of the malware/trojan that is being detected?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I think I found the code that was causing the problem. Please let me know if you see the issue again. Hopefully, I will find out what initially started this so it can be prevented in the future.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.