Thread: Redundant Thoughts 2013 Week 6 @ Jets

Backup

User Info Menu

Redundant Thoughts 2013 Week 6 @ Jets

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nice work as always sir, thanks for this, needed a chuckle this morning.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redundantman View Post
    Does it bother me to be negative after a win? Yes it does. Am I justified in doing so? Absolutely. One of you geniuses posted something to the effect of “the Steelers did not turn the ball over, did not give up big plays and won”. That is a perfect summation of this game. There was no imposition of will. There was no thrashing of a solid opponent. There was “we didn’t shoot ourselves in our foot”. This game makes me optimistic that the Jaguars won’t embarrass this team but not much else. Respect is earned as is my enthusiasm. But, keeping it in perspective, it sure feels good to see them win.
    Thank you for recognizing my genius...

Imagine what the record would be if they hadn't spent four weeks shooting off their feet...

Legend

User Info Menu

I have to admit to being disappointed in the banana eating video. I would guarantee, 100%, and a life time of paychecks that chick could have taken down the entire banana, no bites, in one swallow and not gagged a bit.

Legend

User Info Menu

The young lady is famous ... she made an appearance on "America's Got Talent" as a "rapper" .... she was hitting on Howard Stern.
    Howard Stern is the man! I listen to him everyday.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Rookie

User Info Menu

The hipnness tide might be turning against Stern. There are accussations recently that he's jumped the shark. Fame can be a fickle mistress but I am sure Mr Stern sleeps well on his pile of money.
    He's had a pretty good run to this point...if you consider that it was almost 20 years ago that I got "Butt Bongo Fiesta" on VHS...and he has been successful long before that...