1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
American metal pimped by asiansteel
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
But anyone can have a bad play or even a bad game - last year Cannon played pretty well, subbing at both guard and tackle. He would likely start for several teams in the league. I don't know that Belichick would give him up very easily - Brady has been making chicken salad out of the mess at WR for almost his whole career. A Sanders-Cannon trade, while it might look even to casual fans like us, probably wouldn't tempt Belichick - especially the last couple of years when capable offensive linemen seem to be hard to find, for almost every team in the league.