Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Heyward

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Because you always here the NFL say protect the shield. They could have protected there product by showing everyone that it was a non factor. Put everyones minds to rest and let the fans know they truely did earn the championships. Not sure the NFL would ever pull three rings and call it BS and then do what? Award Philly Carolina and St Louis the Lombardi trophies. If you remember reading the Post Gazette the day after our first afc title loss to them. Hines Ward was quoted saying. They knew everything we were doing before the ball was snapped. They were calling it out. This was long before anything about Spygate was brought up.
    You're d*mn right those tapes contained damaging evidence. Goondell got away with sweeping under the rug what is probably the biggest cheating scandal in the history or Pro Sports!!! What totally p*sses me off about spygate is the punishment or lack thereof Billicheat got... He got fined 500K and Robert Kraft paid the fine for him. He should have been suspended for at least a year and really should have been banned forever! What did Sean Peyton get for bountygate? Then come back to what a**hole Bilicheat got? The site of Goondell makes me nauseous.. I'm very serious...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    nope...

It's more like having a 15 year marriage that was pretty good but had a few bumps in the road and then you get remarried and after the first argument you want her gone. What really makes it bad is how you keep bringing up the first wife like she was the perfect package while bashing the new wife.

Sure.. the first wife gets 15 years but the first sign of trouble with the new wife and she's outta here. Also remember.. she hasn't even CHEATED on you yet... she just came home late a few times.
    i must have missed the part where i said the first wife was perfect but according to you i keep bringing it up. can you show me where i said that?
    first sign of trouble?.............yea right.
    i would also think that the second go around you would be smarter and see her faults and where it is ultimately heading and opt out because you deserve better.
    cowher was the decent wife at first and then worked out and got a boob job. tomlin started out as the trophy wife that got fat and out of shape

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i must have missed the part where i said the first wife was perfect but according to you i keep bringing it up. can you show me where i said that?
    first sign of trouble?.............yea right.
    i would also think that the second go around you would be smarter and see her faults and where it is ultimately heading and opt out because you deserve better.
    cowher was the decent wife at first and then worked out and got a boob job. tomlin started out as the trophy wife that got fat and out of shape
    That's not all you missed....

I never said you thought he was perfect but if feel like you are one of those people that does and brings it up from time to time (something you admitted on page 4) then be my guest and wear that shoe. LOL...

I'm not comfortable going down this road about Cowher and boob jobs... all I will say is read Slapsticks comment. "Don't treat your second wife worse than your first wife"