Thread: +2 on turnovers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

+2 on turnovers

And a win. Win the turnover battle, win the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That correlation has yet to fail for us this season.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

On the Timmons INT, how good was the pressure supplied by the rookie, Jarvis Jones?

Once he learns a few extra moves, this guy will be a menace.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Jackson Powers-Johnson OC
    2. Ruke Orhorhoro DT
    3. Khyree Jackson CB
    3. Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint WR
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Jordan Jefferson DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

the pressure by JJ was absolutely the cause of the bad throw that Timmons picked off. Feels good to get a win. Still things we need to improve on but gotta take a feel good from this one and get back to work and beat these ratbirds on sunday in THE BURGH !!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Missed the game entirely. Was out-of-town for my daughter's wedding, just got back home. Good to see the W and causing a couple of turnovers in our favor. Will look for more details of the win on the board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Missed the game entirely. Was out-of-town for my daughter's wedding, just got back home. Good to see the W and causing a couple of turnovers in our favor. Will look for more details of the win on the board.
    Congrats, DukieBoy! What a beautiful day for you and your family!

Assuming you don't have 11 other daughters (do you??), maybe you could still somehow bring us luck for each of our remaining games ... maybe a good old fashioned family Skype to relive the beautiful day ... each Sunday at 11:30? Maybe??

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    Congrats, DukieBoy! What a beautiful day for you and your family!

Assuming you don't have 11 other daughters (do you??), maybe you could still somehow bring us luck for each of our remaining games ... maybe a good old fashioned family Skype to relive the beautiful day ... each Sunday at 11:30? Maybe??
    I'll do whatever it takes, most especially next weekend. Yeah, it was a great weekend for our family, for my daughter and the groom and family. Steeler win topped it off.