Rookie

User Info Menu

The Steelers Did Not...

...turn the ball over.

...give up big plays.

We win.

Starter

User Info Menu

Nice to see you guys get into the W column.

Doubly nice that it was against the JESTS.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

quite a final drive for the pats with no timeouts left to get the win tonight against the saints. I live 30 miles west of boston now and went to the bar to watch the cards play since my wife is a cards fan and was surrounded by pats fans. would love to see you guys in January(our 0-4 start would long be forgotten if this happened)

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    quite a final drive for the pats with no timeouts left to get the win tonight against the saints. I live 30 miles west of boston now and went to the bar to watch the cards play since my wife is a cards fan and was surrounded by pats fans. would love to see you guys in January(our 0-4 start would long be forgotten if this happened)
    Pats will need to get a lot healthier if they're going to make any noise in January. And they won't be getting Wilfork back this year.

No one is going to run away with the AFC North, I think. You guys could put together a little winning streak and challenge for the division.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tiproast View Post
    Pats will need to get a lot healthier if they're going to make any noise in January. And they won't be getting Wilfork back this year.

No one is going to run away with the AFC North, I think. You guys could put together a little winning streak and challenge for the division.
    The loss of wilfork is tough for sure but from what I see you guys look to have a good young D. On offense obviously if u could get gronk back that would be a plus. However, as we saw last night and so far this year, Tom Brady is making all those guys look better around him, even if they inadvertently make themselves look bad by dropping so many passes. Good luck the rest of the way. Ima try to get to the game here in a few weeks when the steelers come to town.