Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You read it here first - SUPERBOWL, BABY!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    The way things are now, I don't see a wild card team coming from the North. It will be key to win the division.
    and I think we can win the division... it's not like these other teams are running away from us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    and I think we can win the division... it's not like these other teams are running away from us.
    We'll know after Sunday, win and it's possible, lose and it's very, very, very unlikely. I believe the Steeler season hangs in the balance this Sunday.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    We'll know after Sunday, win and it's possible, lose and it's very, very, very unlikely. I believe the Steeler season hangs in the balance this Sunday.

Pappy
    Beating a division opponent at home is always big. After the start to this season, it's bigger than ever.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    and just about each sunday after that, Pap... Playoffs essentially started for the Steelers this past week - can't lose many the rest of the way