Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you frickin kidding me?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

@_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

why another thread for this, when you already preach it in every other thread that even remotely mentions college QBs?

Legend

User Info Menu

mmm...macaroons.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

That highlight reel is filled with scenes of balls thrown high to wide open WRs and RBs gaining that YAC. Just sayin'.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    That highlight reel is filled with scenes of balls thrown high to wide open WRs and RBs gaining that YAC. Just sayin'.
    WKU, FAU, Tenn, Auburn and an ND lead by the awesome Manti..

There were 2 or 3 nice throws dropped into a bucket but the majority were play action to wide open players.

I didn't see anything that said wow.... he has a rifle, avoided pressure and went through his progressions.

I think the reason people are big on Bridgewater is due to one play (hey, it worked for Clowney)... that hit Bridgewater took vs Florida where his helmet flew off would knock most QB's out of a game. Teddy popped up and threw darts therest of the game.

AJ is alright but I think needs a clean pocket and a great running game and those are 2 things we don't do well. We have an AJ in Landry Jones...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

McCarron was sacked 22 times last year yet still managed to throw 30 TD's and only 3 INT's. The idea that he is always throwing with complete protection is uneducated, and uninformed.

Just sayin.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    ....We have an AJ in Landry Jones...
    Landy is no where near as accurate a thrower as AJ. And oh there is that thing about the Championships and a far greater (tougher), schedule the SEC is over the Big 12.

So...we really dont have an AJ in Landry Jones.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Landy is no where near as accurate a thrower as AJ. And oh there is that thing about the Championships and a far greater (tougher), schedule the SEC is over the Big 12.

So...we really dont have an AJ in Landry Jones.
    How have those championships worked out for all these Gators in the NFL?