Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I thought this day would never come

Rookie

User Info Menu

You are furloughed because the House refuses to vote on the Senate CR, not because of Obamacare or Dan Rooney...

Rookie

User Info Menu

I furloughed because the president won't sign anything that doesn't fund all his spending habits

Rookie

User Info Menu

Not true. Being furloughed sucks, but direct your ire toward those who have made you collateral damage in their tantrum...

Legend

User Info Menu

the only thing i really hate about obama is that he shook hands with ray lewis after the ravens won the superbowl. classless

the steelers are here for our entertainment. it sucks when they have a down year that coincides with a down year in our lives. that's doubly not entertaining, so i feel you. everything will get better for you and the steelers in time. it always does. don't sweat it. there's opportunity in any negative situation, but human tendency is to get angry, resentful, etc. and miss out on the true opportunity in the situation. good luck finding the silver lining in all of this.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    I furloughed because the president won't sign anything that doesn't fund all his spending habits
    You'd probably dump the team if they supported Obama anything. They wont miss you though. Good luck.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    You'd probably dump the team if they supported Obama anything. They wont miss you though. Good luck.
    True lmao..
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm with you all the way Big J...not to the point of disowning the steelers, but am in line with you 100% in terms of your political beliefs. Obama and his cronies (including some on this board apparently) will not stop until we are bankrupt, and have created a true "Nanny State".

Rookie

User Info Menu

Because forcing more than half a million people out of getting a paycheck for honest work is the best way to address a law you don't like...

Legend

User Info Menu

what's the law stand for big guy?

Legend

User Info Menu

please enlighten us on the 1000 plus page document that is called Obama Care...lol. I'm sure you've read it, just like all of the other politicians who couldn't tell us what was in it.