Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 137

Thread: I thought this day would never come

  1. #91
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    The only thing you are doing there is taking away the rights of hard working, law abiding citizens to defend themselves against the trash mentioned in the above post.

    Obama and the big government left will continue to chip away at these rights because "A well armed militia" is the only thing standing in the way of total government control. Think it can't happen? You might be on the wrong side of this one.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    You are right! Those getting the freebies will always vote for those that will keep handing out. If someone is down and out and honestly needs help, sure help that person get back on their feet. Most that ride the system could work but they won't. Ever see the do not feed the bears sign at a park? The reason for it is if we feed them over time they lose survival skills and won't take care of themselves. They will sit there with their paws out lol
    That's why large corporations have been behind the Republican party for a decade or more ... corporate welfare. So I agree with you 100% again - wow!

    That's going to change now that the big corporations see that the Repubs can't control the Tea Party, who don't care if the big corporations go down or not.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  3. #93
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Obama's rate of spending is the lowest of any president in a looooooong time...
    Lol... show me some proof. The proof I have: He's spent more than all of the other presidents combined. That's a fact.

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    The only thing you are doing there is taking away the rights of hard working, law abiding citizens to defend themselves against the trash mentioned in the above post.

    Obama and the big government left will continue to chip away at these rights because "A well armed militia" is the only thing standing in the way of total government control. Think it can't happen? You might be on the wrong side of this one.
    As long as we agree that the right to bear military style assault weapons (including grenades) in kindegartens at all times by all people shall not be infringed, I'm cool.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    You are right! Those getting the freebies will always vote for those that will keep handing out. If someone is down and out and honestly needs help, sure help that person get back on their feet. Most that ride the system could work but they won't. Ever see the do not feed the bears sign at a park? The reason for it is if we feed them over time they lose survival skills and won't take care of themselves. They will sit there with their paws out lol
    Most that ride the system? Apparently, you have a great deal of ignorance regarding the system...

    The unemployment rate is so high because people are just refusing to work? Okay...that's rational....


    .

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Lol... show me some proof. The proof I have: He's spent more than all of the other presidents combined. That's a fact.
    And the deficit is getting smaller while that is happening.

    You gotta problem wi' dat?


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  7. #97
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    As long as we agree that the right to bear military style assault weapons (including grenades) in kindegartens at all times by all people shall not be infringed, I'm cool.
    When we ban those do you think the drug cartels are just gonna walk up to the local police stations and "Hand them over"? LOL

  8. #98
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    And the deficit is getting smaller while that is happening.

    You gotta problem wi' dat?
    Deficit spending you mean?? Deficit spending under Obama at the present (per year) is more than when bush left office. That was one of Obama's first big "Whoppers" that he told during/immediately after the election. He stated he was going to cut the deficit in half by the end of the first term. Well, his first budget tripled what Bush did in his last year of office
    I guess if the rate has decreased slightly since then (which I seriously doubt) I could see where you came up with that idea.

  9. #99
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Most that ride the system? Apparently, you have a great deal of ignorance regarding the system...

    The unemployment rate is so high because people are just refusing to work? Okay...that's rational....


    .
    and that may be because "Big brother" makes unemployment very comfortable for those folks.

  10. #100
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    And the deficit is getting smaller while that is happening.

    You gotta problem wi' dat?
    When Bush left we were at 8 trillion debt. 5 years later we are at 17 trillion. It is mathematically impossible for Obama to have decreased deficit spending from the bush years, while doubling the debt at the same time.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •