Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Clark: Big Ben should tone things down

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ryan Clark needs to STFU.He already has given up on the season. Ryan Clark should be ashamed to even show his face on TV after being ridden like a dollar hooker by Cassell.

Ben being Ben gives us Vikings game...I will take it all the time.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    So Crash get banned for making a football debate, but another poster was making racist remarks and you tell the board to get over it...... NICEEEEE
    +1

As long as you bash Ben and Tomlin you are in his good book...

But if you support Ben...well watch out...
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    Or maybe Clark should shut up and worry about how many tackles he's missed. Nah, because then we can't blame it all on the QB.

Ryan Clark is part of the poison on the Steelers. The sooner he's gone, the better off Pittsburgh will be. He's nothing but a selfish asshat.
    Yeah! That's the same thing some of you said about Hines Ward for attempting to hold Ben accountable for his idiotic performances. I mean, how dare someone call out Ben, it's not his fault our offense stinks

Ryan Clark has been a great steeler and he's probably echoing what the majority of the team feels right now. In a year or two Clark will be sitting at the commentary desk laughing at pitiful Ben the same way Hines Ward and Bill Cowher is probably doing now.

Administrator

User Info Menu

So Crash get banned for making a football debate, but another poster was making racist remarks and you tell the board to get over it...... NICEEEEE
    I mentioned that every time criticism comes up of Mike Tomlin, Snatch cries that it's racially based. That's not making a racist comment. That's fact based on prior posts that you could search for. Crying racist is one of the most racist things you can do.

You, Crash, Snatch can walk off into the sunset if that or me bothers you that much. I don't think I'm going anywhere...
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BishopPickering View Post
    Like I said, Roger Goodell.
    Actually, I'm being nice by saying there are plenty of forums out there but I forgot that you've been banned by every single one of them.

If I'm Roger Goodell then I guess your Pac Man Jones that should have been banned permanently by now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I mentioned that every time criticism comes up of Mike Tomlin, Snatch cries that it's racially based. That's not making a racist comment. That's fact based on prior posts that you could search for. Crying racist is one of the most racist things you can do.

You, Crash, Snatch can walk off into the sunset if that or me bothers you that much. I don't think I'm going anywhere...
    I wasn't referring to you about the remark, I think Shawn banned the guy and you reinstated him and told the board to get over it. So if we don't agree with you we should get banned.... NICEEE I thought this was a discussion forum, members shouldn't be banned for discussion.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The member was TomlintheClown.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Administrator

User Info Menu

I wasn't referring to you about the remark, I think Shawn banned the guy and you reinstated him and told the board to get over it. So if we don't agree with you we should get banned.... NICEEE I thought this was a discussion forum, members shouldn't be banned for discussion.
    I didn't say I was going to ban anyone... except for Crash.

I said that if certain comments bother you then by all means you can leave. That's it..

Backup

User Info Menu

Yeah, the 0-4 start has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the number of impact plays by the Steelers defense can be counted on one hand. Shut the **** up and make a tackle, Clark.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Agreed about Clark. Him making the rounds, talking about us still being able to make the playoffs this week... What are we going to say about his comments, if we lose to the Jets this weekend? Stop for a second, and ponder it. It will destroy most of the credibility and goodwill he's built up, by playing the way he has (all-out, hard-hitting).

He's painted himself into a bit of a corner this week IMO, where we have to win.