Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agents Available Right Now

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Free Agents Available Right Now

[URL]http://thesidelineview.com/columns/caplans-nfl-corner/best-available-nfl-free-agents-offense[/URL] ... Some interesting names but Im sure the Steeler FO has already picked over the list.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

not so sure its the players as it is the culture right now

Legend

User Info Menu

What's up with Jahvid Best on the FA list? I assume injury?
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Nevermind, I don't think I have ever seen a guy at 24 not cleared to play again due to concussions.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

If a team was doing a complete makeover, there are some useful names on that list. Kevin Smith is undervalued.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd be willing to kick the tires on Cribbs?
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

we need to be raiding practice squads. Our depth is terrible and we must get younger as cheaply as possible considering our cap situation. We can cut guys like Whimper, Spaeth/Paulson, and a DB to make room.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

its actually amazing some of the names on that list. But to pick up Cribbs, would you be willing to sacrifice Moye? You gotta wonder why he is a FA in the first place...maybe he has lost that first all important step?? I was actually looking at the OT/OGs but cant really make heads or tails out of any of the names in those two categories...
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, if nothing else, maybe Cribbs kicks the ST's in the arse? He's a big body who's never had a decent system to fully develop him....Hell, Moye isnt even dressing these days anyways...
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Moye needs to be playing, only guy willing to play with a little heart on the whole squad.
    Trolls are people too.