Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Allen Resigned

Legend

User Info Menu

Kind of funny reading through the thread...I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I believe we are looking at our starting FS for 2014. And we get younger too...at 31 he is three years younger than Clark.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    It's almost beyond belief ... three of our STARTERS will be people who were on the couch the Sunday before they suited up: Allen, Brown, Velasco. That says all that needs to be said about the state of our roster.

(What was Sylvester doing last weekend?).
    It goes along with bringing back Plaxico, Foote, Gay, McFadden, ARL are a few that I remember the Steelers doing the curly shuffle with. I like Allen but the Steelers to me are lost with their personnel adjustments, selections etc.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    It goes along with bringing back Plaxico, Foote, Gay, McFadden, ARL are a few that I remember the Steelers doing the curly shuffle with. I like Allen but the Steelers to me are lost with their personnel adjustments, selections etc.
    Next season it will be James Harrison
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Next season it will be James Harrison
    Or Rashard Mendenhall!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Kind of funny reading through the thread...I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I believe we are looking at our starting FS for 2014. And we get younger too...at 31 he is three years younger than Clark.
    Yea it is. I liked the guy last year...hated to see them let him go...but loved to see them sign him back.