Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure glad..

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    I wasn't aware, sucks that you're such a windbag. However you inherited a majority of this user base from the old triblive board. Congrats. You cry about Tomlin inheriting a team, you did the same thing here. Guess you need to get your game up too and stop foaming.
    There are other forums out there... if you don't like this one then just go find a new one. I provided a link that suites you pretty well based on your posts any time a Tomlin critique comes up. Here it is again:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mike+Tomlin+cri...+racist+forums

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Like I said... Ike never created turnovers even when he had great pressure by his LBs so your comment isn't accurate in regards to Ike. It's never has mattered and it never will.

Ike is old and it's showing. He isn't worth 10 million. That's elite money. That's Richard Sherman money. Mel Blount is still in good shape... he's tall, he's physical and he could tackle and maybe he would like to come back and make 10 million.
    Ike Taylor hasn't had to force turnovers over his career because he's been able to lock down receivers. If he had hands he'd be a pro bowler every year. All of which is completely beside the point. Apparently you've never felt that Ike Taylor was good? Yet he's been a staple for the last decade on a team that prides itself on playing defense. I guess you know something the professional football world doesn't. Take a couple classes, read a couple books and maybe you''ll apprecaite the amount of knowledge and time involved in running a professional football team.

Pro Bowler
    There are other forums out there... if you don't like this one then just go find a new one. I provided a link that suites you pretty well based on your posts any time a Tomlin critique comes up. Here it is again:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mike+Tomlin+cri...+racist+forums
    I used to like this one, but since the team has been losing it's one crap thread after another typically lead by the same people.

Ike Taylor hasn't had to force turnovers over his career because he's been able to lock down receivers. If he had hands he'd be a pro bowler every year. All of which is completely beside the point. Apparently you've never felt that Ike Taylor was good? Yet he's been a staple for the last decade on a team that prides itself on playing defense. I guess you know something the professional football world doesn't. Take a couple classes, read a couple books and maybe you''ll apprecaite the amount of knowledge and time involved in running a professional football team.
    Ike was good. Ike has blanketed great WRs. I'm simply saying that he's not good enough especially at this point in his career to warrant a 10 million dollar payday.

Btw... you run a professional football team? Mr. Rooney.. is that you?

Pro Bowler
    Ike was good. Ike has blanketed great WRs. I'm simply saying that he's not good enough especially at this point in his career to warrant a 10 million dollar payday.

Btw... you run a professional football team? Mr. Rooney.. is that you?
    You seem to know EXACTLY what this team needs to turn the corner. I figured you could take a couple classes and read a couple books and get to work.

You seem to know EXACTLY what this team needs to turn the corner. I figured you could take a couple classes and read a couple books and get to work.
    I don't need to read books to do that. I just speak it how it is without playing race agendas like someone on this board and without Steelers goggles on. It's easy to do if you watch other games in addition to the Steelers games.

The bottom line is Ike isn't any better than Keenan Lewis at this point in his career and I certainly wouldn't pay Lewis 10 million / year.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Ok.....

The Steelers are having a crap season, it's not going as expected & we're all frustrated.

So let's all accept that we all know better than everyone else, try to play nice, and work our way through the season without losing some good posters over petty squabbles.

Pretty sure, if we all stand back for a second, we could all think of ways to make our point without punching eachother in the mouth.

Besides, Chadman is always right, so just agree with Chadman & be done with it.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Ok.....

The Steelers are having a crap season, it's not going as expected & we're all frustrated.

So let's all accept that we all know better than everyone else, try to play nice, and work our way through the season without losing some good posters over petty squabbles.

Pretty sure, if we all stand back for a second, we could all think of ways to make our point without punching eachother in the mouth.

Since you originally brought it up, do you honestly think that turnovers (by Ike) will happen with pressure on the QB. Pretty sure history does not prove that in regards to Ike.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Ok.....

Dobre Chadka!?!