Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm sure glad..

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    You and a few others are single handily muddying up the board with your bs. Ike Taylor is still a shut down corner, he's still in amazing shape and he's never been able to catch. As Chadman already said, if our defensive line or just the front seven in general could pressure the qb the turnovers would come. Stop sh.itting up the board with your bs.
    If you don't like my posts, leave or ignore me. Either way, I could care less. Let me help you: [URL]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steelers+Forum[/URL]

Actually, my bad.... this link would suit you better: [URL]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mike+Tomlin+critics+are+racist+forums[/URL]

Ike is in amazing shape. Wow, that makes me feel so much better. Here all this time, I thought that an NFL CB should be in Casey Hampton-type shape. Last time I looked, Mel Blount was still in excellent shape. Maybe he can still suit up?

Additionally, last time I checked Ike Taylor played with a defense that could get pressure on the QB the majority of his career.... there goes that theory.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    If you don't like my posts, leave or ignore me. Either way, I could care less. Let me help you: [URL]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Steelers+Forum[/URL]

Ike is in amazing shape. Wow, that makes me feel so much better. Here all this time, I thought that an NFL CB should be in Casey Hampton-type shape. Last time I looked, Mel Blount was still in excellent shape. Maybe he can still suit up?

Additionally, last time I checked Ike Taylor played with a defense that could get pressure on the QB the majority of his career.... there goes that theory.
    First it's "I couldn't care less" and Ike Taylor puts in the work year after year to stay on his game. He's tall, he's physical and he's fast. He's easily one of the best tackling corners in the league. I mentioned the pressure aspect because you were complaining about the lack of turnovers. We aren't getting the turnovers because we aren't pressuring the qb in to bad throws. It's not rocket science. When Ike decides to hang them up you're going to realize just how valuable he was to the team unless we have a replacement waiting in the wings. He's respected by his peers and for me that's more than enough. How many of the opposing number one receivers have done damage on Ike Taylor? The Viking game was a bunch of missed tackles. As i said you're a damn wind bag, just like a few of the others on this board. Thanks for the suggestion on the ignore button, I'll get on that right now. Others should follow suit because your endless ranting is bringing the board down.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Whelp I can't put you on ignore, because for some reason you're an admin. What exactly are you administrating anyway? The people that need policing are the people like you. Foaming at the mouth at every turn.

Legend

User Info Menu

big ben was a montana / 49ers fan

brandon marshall is a steelers fan

what happened when they were offered money before they became UFAs

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post

Actually, Ben was an Elway fan.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought Ben was an Elway/Bronco's fan?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Whelp I can't put you on ignore, because for some reason you're an admin. What exactly are you administrating anyway? The people that need policing are the people like you. Foaming at the mouth at every turn.
    Actually, I developed every aspect of this website (and not just the forum) by myself and as a hobby in my own spare time which isn't much. I have great mods that help with the forums and everyone knows who they are. If you want.. read a few books, take a few courses and such....and develop your own website and then maybe you'll have a bit more appreciation for the work that goes into web site development.

Legend

User Info Menu

7 is for Elway..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Actually, I developed every aspect of this website (and not just the forum) by myself and as a hobby in my own spare time which isn't much. I have great mods that help with the forums and everyone knows who they are. If you want.. read a few books, take a few courses and such....and develop your own website and then maybe you'll have a bit more appreciation for the work that goes into web site development.
    I wasn't aware, sucks that you're such a windbag. However you inherited a majority of this user base from the old triblive board. Congrats. You cry about Tomlin inheriting a team, you did the same thing here. Guess you need to get your game up too and stop foaming.

Administrator

User Info Menu

First it's "I couldn't care less" and Ike Taylor puts in the work year after year to stay on his game. He's tall, he's physical and he's fast. He's easily one of the best tackling corners in the league. I mentioned the pressure aspect because you were complaining about the lack of turnovers. We aren't getting the turnovers because we aren't pressuring the qb in to bad throws. It's not rocket science. When Ike decides to hang them up you're going to realize just how valuable he was to the team unless we have a replacement waiting in the wings. He's respected by his peers and for me that's more than enough. How many of the opposing number one receivers have done damage on Ike Taylor? The Viking game was a bunch of missed tackles. As i said you're a damn wind bag, just like a few of the others on this board. Thanks for the suggestion on the ignore button, I'll get on that right now. Others should follow suit because your endless ranting is bringing the board down.
    Like I said... Ike never created turnovers even when he had great pressure by his LBs so your comment isn't accurate in regards to Ike. It's never has mattered and it never will.

Ike is old and it's showing. He isn't worth 10 million. That's elite money. That's Richard Sherman money. Mel Blount is still in good shape... he's tall, he's physical and he could tackle and maybe he would like to come back and make 10 million.