surgery on his pinky.. i believe
Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...
Yep surgery on the pinky finger. I think moye will be
the #4 receiver and maybe bring Justin brown up
from the practice squad to be the #5 receiver?
The Jets must be relieved knowing he has 3 catches for 27 yards.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
So it's status quo...
I just hope michael palmer dresses again
I firmly believe our trainer has been a secret Brown's employee for the last 3-4 years ...
We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!
I think they'll dress 4 TE's this week and one who isn't really prepared to play