Felt, let me go a little further. The only way I see the Steelers not drafting a LT is if Teddy Bridgewater is there. IMO, he is the surest thing in this draft at QB. My only concerns with Teddy is how lanky he is, and the lack of competition he has played against. But, the guy is a strong leader, accurate, has an arm, has mobility and has a high football IQ.
1 Takkarist McKinley-OLB UCLA
2 Budda Baker-FS Washington
3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.