Felt, let me go a little further. The only way I see the Steelers not drafting a LT is if Teddy Bridgewater is there. IMO, he is the surest thing in this draft at QB. My only concerns with Teddy is how lanky he is, and the lack of competition he has played against. But, the guy is a strong leader, accurate, has an arm, has mobility and has a high football IQ.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Austin Seferian-Jenkins-TE Washington
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!
1 Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
2 Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon
3 (comp) Ben Gardner DE
4 Cody Hoffman WR BYU
5 Dri Archer RB / WR Kent St
6 C.J. Barnett S OSU
7 Marcel Jensen TE Fresno St