Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is this Really the Guy you want to Draft?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Manziel is the best QB in this draft if he declares.
    That needs to be clarified some.

To you he is the best "READ OPTION" QB in this draft. He is not the best pocket passer in this draft.

That would

AJ McCarron 1A, Zach Mettenberger 1B

Personally I think Brett Hundley will be a far better read option QB in the NFL than Johnny Manziel. Bigger, stronger, faster, and a better thrower than Manziel.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't analyze QBs for a living. I agree Manziel isn't the best pocket passer in college But, Manziel passes my eye test. Forget the off the field issues, this is a guy with the best vision I have ever seen at the college level. He always seems to know where the open WR is, no matter where he is running, or what he is doing. He takes games on his shoulders and wins.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Manziel is the best QB in this draft if he declares.
    I agree.. but I also like Murray from UGA. I don't think he is the best or a close second but I like what he's done given all the players that are injured and the UGA D isn't that great.

He's lost his best 2 RB's and 3 WR's to injury this year.. I'm interested to see how he does down the stretch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's interesting that nobody is really poo-pooing the idea of taking a QB ... just which QB to take.

Two years ago this never would have been a thought in anybody's head.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    It's interesting that nobody is really poo-pooing the idea of taking a QB ... just which QB to take.

Two years ago this never would have been a thought in anybody's head.
    Agreed. This off season may be the last chance the Steelers get a big return (value wise), if they trade Ben. Strike while the iron is hot. Re-build this thing and make another long run.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash