Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Forget There's Football Today

Legend

Don't Forget There's Football Today

I missed kickoff. I'm so pumped for the Buccos, I forgot the NFL was on. Oops.

Let's go Miami and NE!!!!!! Stick a fork in the AFC North!!!!

NE is gonna win this game in Since when. I think. I hope. But the Bengal DL is extremely good. Dominate at the LOS = win games.
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Hall of Famer
    So NE offense puts up only 6 points against Cincy so far with 3 min remaining....sacked 4 times...maybe Tom Brady started holding the ball too long like Ben??

Now Tom Brady can't read Defense or Cincy Defense is good?? Maybe Tom Brady should be spending more time in study room???

If you put scrubs around Offensive side ,Tom Brady or Drew Brees or Ben everyone is going to struggle no matter what.

Maybe Colbert and co give Ben weapons and a decent LT next season...
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    So NE offense puts up only 6 points against Cincy so far with 3 min remaining....sacked 4 times...maybe Tom Brady started holding the ball too long like Ben??

Now Tom Brady can't read Defense or Cincy Defense is good?? Maybe Tom Brady should be spending more time in study room???

If you put scrubs around Offensive side ,Tom Brady or Drew Brees or Ben everyone is going to struggle no matter what.

Maybe Colbert and co give Ben weapons and a decent LT next season...
    Brees, Brady and Peyton are 10x the QB that Ben is ....

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Brees, Brady and Peyton are 10x the QB that Ben is ....
    No, they just have teams that respect them and actually build around them. Take off the yinzer glasses.

On a side note, I wonder if Art II is on suicide watch after that Broncos-Cowboys game.

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post
    No, they just have teams that respect them and actually build around them. Take off the yinzer glasses.

On a side note, I wonder if Art II is on suicide watch after that Broncos-Cowboys game.
    Please... Ben isn't even in the same class as those 3. Add Rodgers to that list as well. Peyton has tons of weapons and Brees has weapons as well but Brees (& Peyton, Brady) make players look better than what they are. Brady has NO weapons and he's still better than Ben. Most people (including myself), think Sanders is more of a #3 WR. On the Pats, he would be their #1.

They all have a better o-line but Ben would get sacked 40+ times behind their o-lines as well because of his inability to quickly read thru progressions and throw the ball...

If the Steelers lost their all-pro LT like the Broncos did, that would an excuse for the o-line to give up 6 sacks and Ben to throw 4 INTs. Didn't seem to impact the Broncos & Peyton. Didn't skip a beat.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Please... Ben isn't even in the same class as those 3. Add Rodgers to that list as well. Peyton has tons of weapons and Brees has weapons as well but Brees (& Peyton, Brady) make players look better than what they are. Brady has NO weapons and he's still better than Ben. Most people (including myself), think Sanders is more of a #3 WR. On the Pats, he would be their #1.
    10x Better QBs don't score 6 points against Bengals.......

Brady has no weapons??? hahaha....yeah he does not have weapons this season...and guess what he is struggling...No Hernandez or Gronk or Welker will make you score 6 points...If Brady is 10x times better than Ben why is he not making his other WRs look better???

These QBs are 10x better than Ben...and still can't win 2 SB...LMFAO....
    Steelers Draft

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTo7 View Post

Art II has to go...he is hot garbage....He is a shame as an owner...He might still having wet dream seeing RUTM from 70s offense...

Next time he might want to build offense based on his franchise QB strength...not the other way round...Offense needs to exploit today's NFL rules..

BTW does AR II knows the importance of LT??I have my doubt..
    Last edited by grotonsteel; 10-07-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Steelers Draft

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    10x Better QBs don't score 6 points against Bengals.......

Brady has no weapons??? hahaha....yeah he does not have weapons this season...and guess what he is struggling...No Hernandez or Gronk or Welker will make you score 6 points...If Brady is 10x times better than Ben why is he not making his other WRs look better???

These QBs are 10x better than Ben...and still can't win 2 SB...LMFAO....
    yep... Brady is struggling this year. Anyone who is giving him credit for this teams success hasn't watched them play. He looked like Ben on that last drive.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yep... Brady is struggling this year. Anyone who is giving him credit for this teams success hasn't watched them play. He looked like Ben on that last drive.
    Seriously? haha. Ok...... I agree with you on one thing.

Brady on the last drive did look like Ben. Your essentialy saying that Ben is only equal to Brady when Brady is playing in what looked like hurricane conditions (the last drive) with their #1 and #2 receivers being Amendola and Edelman. In that case, yes... they looked similar but I don't think that's saying much for Ben.