Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Redundant Thoughts 2013 – Week 4 @ Vikings

Backup

User Info Menu

Redundant Thoughts 2013 – Week 4 @ Vikings

deleted...
    Last edited by redundantman; 09-03-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Brilliant redundant journalism, once again.

God save the Queen ... and the Steelers (and the shut-down government), thought He has bigger issues to deal with.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You really think this team could beat the Jags? I'm not sure I'd bet on that.

Legend

User Info Menu

I missed everything after "sandwich"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redundantman View Post
    What is worst than getting the first pick in the draft? Answer: Getting the second pick in the draft.
    Unless you are picking second behind the Oakland Raiders, and the debate is between JaMarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson, of course.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

11. Impressive purple turnout … I had no idea the Vikes had that strong a fan base.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they were planted there by Rog and his goons.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

I have 2 dogs (both 70-75 pounds) and a toddler. While not quite as violent as the above gif; I've seen that scenario occur at my house. It's an odd mix of 'hope no one's hurt' and 'damn, that's hilarious'.

Legend

User Info Menu

11. Impressive purple turnout … I had no idea the Vikes had that strong a fan base.
    They don't. And I wondered about this myself because I've never seen another team take over a stadium like we normally do. Saw the answer on another forum, where the member attended the game. They treated this game as a Vikings home game. And as such, they gave out purple flags for every seat in the house. So, anyone who wasn't a particular fan of any team, by default was waving purple stuff.

Legend

User Info Menu

Where did you find that GIF of Big Ben as a baby

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was thinking Marc Andre Fleury.