2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
If you are going to trade a franchise QB, you need to make sure you are getting one in the draft. This team looks bad with Ben. Without Ben, the Steelers would be in an even stronger fight with the Jags for worst in the NFL.
IMHO...I not sure that any of the great QB's in college will do well running for their lives behind an OL that is not up to the task. Running for your life is a hard way to play the position.
....and hit he would get.
Fix the disease, not the symptom.