Thread: Steelers Trade for Levi Brown

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Did you even watch the games? It was obvious that there was a significant drop-off in Ben's performance after coming back from the injury...and an accompanying drop-off in the production of the offense. Not that the play-calling was ever great, but there wasn't that much difference in it from pre-Ben-injury to post-Ben-injury. What changed the most was Ben's performance. He was obviously not 100%.

Not that I love Haley. If I was Tomlin, I'd fire him yesterday, and try some major offensive changes. He needs to do something to shake up this sinking ship.
    So, are we blaming the bad start this year on Ben's injury still? Or is there some other excuse we're making for Haley's ineffectivness?

Just saying, if i showed up on a new job and things all went to hell in MY part of the operation, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have made it a year and a half...

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    The truth is Ben is on pace to pass for nearly 5000 yards.
    now i ask are YOU f'ing watching the games? Most of Ben's yardage comes after Haley's spent 3 quarters calling sucky-@ss plays and ben goes to the no huddle because they're losing because of the sucky-@ss plays Haley called. Ben proceeds to march them up the field 2-or-3 times in the hurry up trying to catch up from the sucky-@ass plays that have been called. Ben almost gets them there, but, falls just short. Darnit, had there not been so many sucky-@ss plays, the team just may have won that one, too... Rinse, Repeat next week
    Last edited by SteelerOfDeVille; 10-08-2013 at 12:52 PM.