Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redundant Thoughts 2013 – Week 4 @ Vikings

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    They don't. And I wondered about this myself because I've never seen another team take over a stadium like we normally do. Saw the answer on another forum, where the member attended the game. They treated this game as a Vikings home game. And as such, they gave out purple flags for every seat in the house. So, anyone who wasn't a particular fan of any team, by default was waving purple stuff.
    Yeah, the Vikes lost out on one of their home games to come across the pond. It makes sense that they would want to give them a bit of that "home field advantage."

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Yeah, the Vikes lost out on one of their home games to come across the pond. It makes sense that they would want to give them a bit of that "home field advantage."
    That's also why the Vikings traveled earlier in the week. The home team has certain responsibilities that have to be fulfilled before the game. A youth football camp, for example...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    That's also why the Vikings traveled earlier in the week. The home team has certain responsibilities that have to be fulfilled before the game. A youth football camp, for example...
    Does the NFL do anything for season ticket holders that lose out on a home game?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Does the NFL do anything for season ticket holders that lose out on a home game?
    Sure. They don't charge them for the game ticket...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redundantman View Post
    Demonstrating the ability to move on from an acknowledged tragedy is a good sign.

And look who had a shut out tonight.

(MAF)

Legend

User Info Menu

mmmmm, peanut butter. i'll take another please.