Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th man......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

10th man......

"CUUUUUUUUEEEEEETTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO", oh ya we were in his head. Even from way out in the valley in Arizona. Pittsburgh is a great baseball town. Let's keep it one game at a time buccos......

BTW... There still is not a pirates section in the other sports part of these forums....

[url]http://wapc.mlb.com/cutfour/2013/10/01/62307502/johnny-ceuto-chants-remind-viewers-of-darryl-strawberry[/url]
    Last edited by AzStillers1989; 10-02-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Actually enjoyed watching baseball for the first time in a loooooong while. Pittsburgh has a playoff win!!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Actually enjoyed watching baseball for the first time in a loooooong while. Pittsburgh has a playoff win!!
    Buccos!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

BUCS! BUCS! BUCS! YEAH BABY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Loving it!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This further supports my theory that Pittsburgh can only have two competent teams at one time. Pens and Buccos are up, it seems.

i _really_ enjoyed watching that game last night. I hope I get the MLB channel for the next few.

Legend

User Info Menu

Awesome win.. the city has waited a long time for this. I wish I was home and I may have to make a trip if they get to the WS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The crowd last night was EPIC. It was a great night, fun game to watch.

Legend

User Info Menu

I just watched the second inning again and it's still amazing! PNC was rocking and Cueto didn't stand a chance! Onto the Cards. Let's Go Bucs!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Congratulations to the Pirates and all of their fans!! They are a very good team this year. I take nothing away from what they did, but if anyone actually thinks the Pirates win had anything to do with fans getting into Cueto's head, well they sure dont know the big picture. Someone needs to get into Dusty Baker's head. Too me, a life-long Reeds fan, he is clearly one of the worst managers I have ever seen. Johnny Cueto should not even have been on the playoff rosters, let alone be the starting pitcher in a one game playoff. Cueto had a total of 31.1 innings pitched since end of May. He had a total of 60.2 innings pitched all year and had gone a whole 7 days without pitching before he toed the rubber yesterday.

The most exciting and explosive player the Reds have in their entire organization played nearly all year in the minor leagues when he was clearly ready to play at the big league level. Billy Hamilton is a game changer. He puts an enormous amount of pressure on pitchers and opposing defenses. What kinds of pitches do Choo, Votto, Phillips, and Bruce get when Hamilton is on base? But Dusty would never think of playing this kid unless he was forced to do so. He would rather play scrubs like Chris Heisey and Ryan Ludwig.

And think about this....the Reds most dominating pitcher didnt see one inning of action in the last 4 games (all versus the Pirates), in the seasons most important games of the year. Aroldis Chapman was signed to be a starting pitcher but Dusty Baker has insisted on keeping him in the bullpen. But for post season baseball, a wining team needs a dominating front line starter. Someone you can roll out there 2-3 times in a 7 game series. Cueto, Arroyo, Bailey, and Leake are none of the above. Chapman could have been that guy had he stayed as a starter (like he was on the Cuban National team).

I long for the day when he is no longer the manager of the Cincinnati Reds. 0-9 all-time in elimination games. Nice!!
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Congratulations to the Pirates and all of their fans!! They are a very good team this year. I take nothing away from what they did, but if anyone actually thinks the Pirates win had anything to do with fans getting into Cueto's head, well they sure dont know the big picture. Someone needs to get into Dusty Baker's head. Too me, a life-long Reeds fan, he is clearly one of the worst managers I have ever seen. Johnny Cueto should not even have been on the playoff rosters, let alone be the starting pitcher in a one game playoff. Cueto had a total of 31.1 innings pitched since end of May. He had a total of 60.2 innings pitched all year and had gone a whole 7 days without pitching before he toed the rubber yesterday.

The most exciting and explosive player the Reds have in their entire organization played nearly all year in the minor leagues when he was clearly ready to play at the big league level. Billy Hamilton is a game changer. He puts an enormous amount of pressure on pitchers and opposing defenses. What kinds of pitches do Choo, Votto, Phillips, and Bruce get when Hamilton is on base? But Dusty would never think of playing this kid unless he was forced to do so. He would rather play scrubs like Chris Heisey and Ryan Ludwig.

And think about this....the Reds most dominating pitcher didnt see one inning of action in the last 4 games (all versus the Pirates), in the seasons most important games of the year. Aroldis Chapman was signed to be a starting pitcher but Dusty Baker has insisted on keeping him in the bullpen. But for post season baseball, a wining team needs a dominating front line starter. Someone you can roll out there 2-3 times in a 7 game series. Cueto, Arroyo, Bailey, and Leake are none of the above. Chapman could have been that guy had he stayed as a starter (like he was on the Cuban National team).

I long for the day when he is no longer the manager of the Cincinnati Reds. 0-9 all-time in elimination games. Nice!!
    The crowd definitely got in his head before the Martin homerun... CUUUEEEEEEE-TOOOOOO! Dude dropped the ball... literally! LOL...

The crowd at PNC Park looked like one of those World Cup soccer matches...

Flags waving, chants... all black everything and a freaking giant rubber duck in the river.

I almost feel for you Dub....Steelers 0-4, Reds 0-4 down the stretch, USC sucks, but at least they fired Lame Kiffen

You need to hop on this Buctober wagon.