[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/bernie-kosar-allegedly-throws-offensive-linemen-under-the-bus-during-arrest/?ocid=ansfox11[/url]

BERNIE KOSAR ALLEGEDLY THROWS OFFENSIVE LINEMEN UNDER THE BUS DURING ARREST
Posted by Sid.Saraf on October 1st, 2013 at 10:08 am
Bernie Kosar

By Sid Saraf, FOXSports.com

It’s one thing to allegedly get caught driving while under the influence, but why drag anyone else into it?

For former Cleveland Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar, he might have just looked at that as relevant information. The police report from Kosar’s recent arrest and DUI charge was released (H/T to The Big Lead) and contains one interesting bit. The arresting officer, before conducting the standard field sobriety tests, asked Kosar if he had any issues that would prevent him from standing on one leg or performing a walk-and-turn.

“I had a lot of surgeries on my knees and ankles because my line couldn’t block,” Kosar said. Man, that’s cold.

But it didn’t end there. The officer also asked Kosar to recite the alphabet, starting with “E” and ending with “W.”

This was apparently Kosar’s answer: “E, F, G, P, L, M, N, O, Q …” Oh geez.

What’s more, when asked to present his driver’s license, he handed the officer two credit cards. Allow me to quote from the police report:

“I asked the driver for his license and he handed me two credit cards. I asked him if he had his driver’s license and he pointed to the credit cards as if he had already given me his license.”

Not. Good.

Kosar also refused to take a breathalyzer test after returning to the police station, which in Ohio, will lead to Kosar’s license being suspended.