Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yea..... stop the Tomlin posts.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sorry but steelz09, Shawn, and Papillion have "fallen below the line of preparation" and will no longer be allowed to post...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm sorry but steelz09, Shawn, and Papillion have "fallen below the line of preparation" and will no longer be allowed to post...

I'll be working on that. I need to step up my game.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    If Tomlin is fired, he will just become rich somewhere else. The team will probably continue to languish, but if it makes people feel better... smh
    I hope they do fire Tomlin. I think he deserves better than this mess. I don't think for one minute it was Tomlin's decision to fire Arians and hire Todd Haley. I don't think he's been given the free reign to run this team as he sees fit. I think if it were up to Tomlin he would have had Ben's butt on the bench a long time ago. I know Cowher wouldn't have put up with not having control over his team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bench Ben? As poorly as he has played and as reactive as I have been today...even I know that's not the solution.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We should fire everyone, sell the team, trade Ben to Arizona take the picks to Primanti Brothers for sandwiches for the entire board.

Legend

User Info Menu

I might actually go for that. Primantis...mmm.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Now that's funny, I needed that in this football season of despair.

And, of course this little tidbit, "Practice fields of course, and game fields, are two different things", I better get on the practice field for coach Ghost.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't know how many more ways I have to watch Ben turn the ball over. This guy finds more creative ways to fumble the ball then he does to make plays. Like someone had posted on here before, some of these so-called, strip-fumbles look like he's flicking the ball out there to me. If I'm coaching the team, that is all I would need to see.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    If Tomlin is fired, he will just become rich somewhere else. The team will probably continue to languish, but if it makes people feel better... smh

Right on target, Especially if they bring back a dinosaur like Cowher who reminds everyone of their high school coach with his fire and venom. How many high school coaches ever make it to the NFL or even college. That crap is meaningless to twenty-something men. They respect someone who treats them like men not kids.

I do laugh at those who talk about firing Tomlin. He'll get a job faster than Andy Reid.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Yeah Ben's fumbling on purpose and costing himself money. '

That's real bright there.
    I don't put nothing past that headcase. He almost cost himself his football career with his foolishness! You didn't forget about millegeville and tahoe, already did you?