Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's time to clean house.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Probably because the O is outplaying the D? Firing Haley won't solve the defensive woes.
    The O finally outplayed the D... but they still gave the ball up 2 times.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would like to know why it's extreme. If we keep someone, make a case for keeping them. I made a case for a fresh start...a good old fashioned house cleaning. Make a case for an alternative.
    We aren't the Cleveland Browns. You don't burn down the house because you don't like the paint. We need better tackles and our defense to force turnovers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Correction, Ben gave up the ball two times. That has nothing to do with Haley, and more to do with Ben. Lets just call a spade a spade and admit the whole team including the talent evaluators are struggling.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    We aren't the Cleveland Browns. You don't burn down the house because you don't like the paint. We need better tackles and our defense to force turnovers.
    You are right. The Browns have 2 more wins than the Steelers. I shouldn't insult the Browns.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan View Post
    'Cmon, you're a smart dude - that's like blaming the fireman they had to call in from the next county because he couldn't put out the 4-alarm inferno before he arrived!
    12 wins with BA...

to 8 wins with Haley...

and now we have 0 wins...

either BA was some type of genius or Haley should shoulder some of the blame.

Legend

User Info Menu

Correction, Ben gave up the ball two times. That has nothing to do with Haley, and more to do with Ben. Lets just call a spade a spade and admit the whole team including the talent evaluators are struggling.

Seems like every time we blame the players it's the coaches.. and every time we blame the coaches it's the players.

i know it's all of the above but sheez.. I guess this means the OL coach should stay because he only has 1st and 2nd rounders to coach up. Everyone is guilty and innocent. 0-16, here we come.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben fumbling the ball is Haley's fault then ok. You know where I stand on Haley.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    Haley's a clown. Did you see the last two plays?

How on God's green Earth, does ANY OC, not have his RB chipping Jared Allen on the final two plays of the game when they are trying to throw in the end zone?

If that was Arians? This board would blow it's collective gasket.

Adams was abused all day, and on the final two plays our genius OC did NOTHING to try and help him.

The last fumble was academic, the Steelers recover and the clock runs out anyway.

ANY offense, that has #85 and #46 on the field a combined 34 of your first 53 plays? Isn't a good one.

In the 4th quarter? Those two sit, and the offense damn near put the game into OT.

Haley needs to worry MORE about preparing his team and doing his job, rather than keep making headlines for the wrong reasons.
    bingo... but you are all types of wrong for that link.

Allen should have been chipped from the time he was on the way to the locker room at halftime until he got on the plane ride home.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm going to guess those two links are not safe for work. If that is the case, you need to give people some warning.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ike Taylor is one of the best and most physical DBs in the league. Whatcha talkin about Willis?
    Who's on the other side? A whole bunch of suck...