Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi steeler nation!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cleveland is like our dumb little brother. We'll be happy to bust on ya (well next year at least)!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=DukieBoy;576801]
    Quote Originally Posted by darthsprayer View Post
    Im married to one!!! Remember a happy wife is a happy life! No I dont hate the steelers fans, The team I dont have any feelings for them and my wife knows that! Its not hate its not love its more of repect than anything. You guys have had alot of success the last what 20 years or so. Im hoping with Banner and Lombardi in charge, the browns will eventually be the team to beat in the afc north. Im no longer in Ohio, although born and raised there, I now live in western Montana! Its probally the most beautiful place on earth! But, Ill always be a cleveland fan no matter where I go or live. Ive seen some of Gods wonders here, I live close to Flathead lake, just look it up and see what I see every day of my life, since April.[/QUOTE)Welcome to Planet Steelers. I am quite familiar with Flathead, Kalispell, Glacier, etc ... the last best place. You are fortunate to live there.

You don't paint your face in Browns colors, do you?
    No face paint here, I think Im the only browns fan here though.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Ive not been to glacier yet, Im just kinda takin it in day by day, Flathead lake is the biggest natural lake west of the mississippi, 28 miles long, 15 miles wide, and near 160 miles of shore line, and an average depth of nearly 400 feet deep. Big Lake Trout, perch, several kinds of smaller trout, mountain white fish, sturgeon, and the flathead lake monster, lol!!! Plus deer, white tail, mule deer, elk, mountain lions, grizzly bear, black bear, timber wolves, and other things that could hurt you in the wild. About 4 months ago a man got killed by a momma grizzly protecting her cubs not 5 miles from my house. Needless to say the handgun sales went up after that. But i wouldnt trade it for amnything.