Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi steeler nation!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Hi steeler nation!

I hope none of you get mad at me when I say this, but, Im a Browns fan! Heres the good news, I married a beautiful woman who's a steelers fan! Big Ben I really like as a qb, he's a winner and a top 5 qb. But as my wife and I talked about the steelers, weve come to the conclusion that, Tomlin doesnt seem like that good of a coach to us. Theyve missed on drafting offensive linemen to protect Ben, lerts face it the poor guys been battered and bruised the last few years by an inept offensive line. He's not gonna make plays when he's counting clouds all day. I dont exactly hate the steelers and I dont like them either, but I have a respect for the fans of pittsburgh! when art moved the browns, you guys stood by our sides and helped us get our team back! I appreciate that more than you'll ever know, we may have sucked a big fat one since our return, but hopefully with us getting better the rivalry between us will get back to being the greatest in football like it was for so many years. ill definetley say this, Tomlin needs to regroup and get back to steeler football by running the ball and playing smash mouth football, and playing that hard nosed defense that theyre know for. Bens always been more effective with the play action fake, but the lack of a running game has hurt them. Im hoping they get it straightened out, so when we play there will be no excuses from either side when they play each other later on. I wont pick a winner but ill be rooting for the browns, and my wife will be going with the steelers. Its always fun at my house when the two play each other. God bless everyone and again thanks a bunch!

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure sounds like you married above your level (you've "outkicked your coverage" so to speak)!

Of course, most of the guys here probably should claim that for themselves as well. Welcome.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

A Browns fan who doesn't hate Steeler fans? Ehh, I'm not sure I buy that. I lived in Cleveland for several years and I know of the vitriol Browns fans have for the Steelers and their fans. I will say though that I have always had respect for Browns fans. Loyal to the core, and passionate about the game.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Im married to one!!! Remember a happy wife is a happy life! No I dont hate the steelers fans, The team I dont have any feelings for them and my wife knows that! Its not hate its not love its more of repect than anything. You guys have had alot of success the last what 20 years or so. Im hoping with Banner and Lombardi in charge, the browns will eventually be the team to beat in the afc north. Im no longer in Ohio, although born and raised there, I now live in western Montana! Its probally the most beautiful place on earth! But, Ill always be a cleveland fan no matter where I go or live. Ive seen some of Gods wonders here, I live close to Flathead lake, just look it up and see what I see every day of my life, since April.

Backup

User Info Menu

Welcome to the planet !!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by darthsprayer View Post
    Im married to one!!! Remember a happy wife is a happy life! No I dont hate the steelers fans, The team I dont have any feelings for them and my wife knows that! Its not hate its not love its more of repect than anything. You guys have had alot of success the last what 20 years or so. Im hoping with Banner and Lombardi in charge, the browns will eventually be the team to beat in the afc north. Im no longer in Ohio, although born and raised there, I now live in western Montana! Its probally the most beautiful place on earth! But, Ill always be a cleveland fan no matter where I go or live. Ive seen some of Gods wonders here, I live close to Flathead lake, just look it up and see what I see every day of my life, since April.
    are you talking about Brooke at Flathead Lake, the second result in my google image search for flathead lake?

Legend

User Info Menu

If they'd just move Montana, Maine, or Alaska south, I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    are you talking about Brooke at Flathead Lake, the second result in my google image search for flathead lake?
    Idlook up flathead lake in polson montana, it doesnt even look real when you see it from your car driving up I93, looks more like a painting!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=darthsprayer;576494]Im married to one!!! Remember a happy wife is a happy life! No I dont hate the steelers fans, The team I dont have any feelings for them and my wife knows that! Its not hate its not love its more of repect than anything. You guys have had alot of success the last what 20 years or so. Im hoping with Banner and Lombardi in charge, the browns will eventually be the team to beat in the afc north. Im no longer in Ohio, although born and raised there, I now live in western Montana! Its probally the most beautiful place on earth! But, Ill always be a cleveland fan no matter where I go or live. Ive seen some of Gods wonders here, I live close to Flathead lake, just look it up and see what I see every day of my life, since April.[/QUOTE)Welcome to Planet Steelers. I am quite familiar with Flathead, Kalispell, Glacier, etc ... the last best place. You are fortunate to live there.

You don't paint your face in Browns colors, do you?